View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #149
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
So I am Captain Marvel! Woohoo. Now somebody has to let me know what she does and how i can act like her

She basically has three powers each revolving around the same power:

She can turn her body into any form of energy on the electromagnetic spectrum. She can turn into light, electricity, x-rays, heat, gamma rays, etc. As a consequence of this, she can also fire bursts of what she has turned into and she can absorb what she has turned into.

Therefore, she can turn into light and then move at that speed, making her by default the fastest character in the Marvel universe, btw. She can turn into various rays and move through walls and whatnot. She can melt metal, like people's guns. She can turn herself into a hologram so that bullets and whatnot go right through her, then solidfy as she throws a punch, then immediately go back to a hologram and the opponent won;t even know - just think their bullets went through her and she still punched him without any obvious change in appearance.

So, that's her. She's pretty powerful, and when she is written correctly, her powers are very, very staggering.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote