View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #234
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

An Overlord is worth 335 million C Bills. They aren’t for sale on any market. They deliver 6 fighters and 36 mechs. It is a huge bonus for Kilts and Commandos.

But, we don’t have 150 mill just sitting in the bank, so we have to clear out some stuff. We don’t have 150 mill just sitting around. We have 98 mill sitting around. We have 187 mill coming at the end of Beta Regiment’s contract in late 3056. We have none right now.

Options:

1). Sell some mechs. We have a large number of mech designs I don’t like. Level 1 Fleas, level 1 Shadow Hawk, Cyclops, UrbanMech, Assassin, etc. I could sell these off for money.
2). Start work on fixing and repairing our mechs and fighters – 82 mill. Then work on the damaged mech chasses and tanks as money permits.
3). Instead of buying replacement mechs for the 7 lost mechs, replace them with mechs from the garrison and save roughly 25-35 mill.
4). We have 23 vehicles in our garrison, plus scout units. We could move some over to replace dead ones.
5). Borrow money. It is allowed. It costs your some prestige and merc points but you certainly can do it.
6). Sell the 20 mech chassis instead of getting them up and running. That would reduce my costs by 44.4 mill and then remove whatever we make from them from the rest of what we have to pay.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote