View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 07:40 AM   #479
PilotMan
Head Coach

Look, this douche is so small, and so insecure, and so unwilling to face any sort of actual, honest fact, about anything, that he's willing to lie about his weight, in public, to the entire world. And he's making it so bald faced that it fits with literally everything else he's done since 2015 so it's just another thing.

I'd lie about my weight too, and guess what? I weigh 310. So if I came out and said I weighed 280 people may not care to even notice, and I could probably get away with it. But if I said I weighted 210, people would laugh their asses off at me, and if my response was to "mean mug" them, they'd laugh even harder.

The dedicated cult followers simply see the denial of the truth and law as a way to exert power and fulfill their own desires to avoid any responsibility, coupled with the desire to stick it to the man AND make everyone else bow to THE MAN.

I really have a hard time, telling anyone who is still willing to support this guy that they are complete and total fucking morons. I have some bridges I'm not willing to burn over it, but come the fuck on people. You wouldn't tolerate this shit from your own kid would you? Or your neighbor?

How can someone who never pays their bills, and who invites people to the White House for dinner then serves them McD's ever be held up as a great, smart, wonderful and loving person? I mean, the list is longer than that, but if my neighbor invited me to his house and did that, while I also knew that he never paid the kid who mowed his lawn all summer, I doubt that we'd ever speak again.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote