View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 05:19 AM   #476
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
Good work guys. This is the first time I have been actually annoyed about being lynched ( I'm over it now ). I would hope most of you know I play a more solid game and not have condemmed me because of saying one stupid thing without giving me a chance to defend myself. oh well, see you next time, unless barkeep is running the game in which case I'm just not that smart...

Sorry Lathum . I guess early in a game where no one has come forth with outside information those little slip ups can almost be a death sentence. Obviously it was the wrong choice this time.

As for the list Hoops is going to post tomorrow I'm going to be one of the guys that shows up voting for 2 known villagers, but I stuck to my guns and provided evidence for my voting, so I hope it isn't held against me too much. With that said I already have a guy in mind that hasn't been playing his "normal" game that will be my vote for tomorrow. And no, it isn't you Hoops, I still believe you are on the side of the jedi at this point.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote