View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 11:20 PM   #38
Grover
Pro Starter

June-July 2015

The 2015 Pre-Season
Team Approaches

I have interview offers from Everton, Mallorca and Wolfsburg all before June 1.

June – Board Confidence
The board is delighted. We are going to be competing in Europe, who knew? And now have to play by financial fair play rules. We should be fine. Not sure what we'll get for a budget, but we have some holes to fill.

June Interview Offers
Portuguese side Braga asked for an interview on June 3. Bundesliga side Gladbach asked on June 20. Montpellier asked on June 21. CSKA Moscow on June 22. Fiorentina and Rubin Kazan ask on June 24. Liverpool and Arsenal on June 25. Celta on June 26. Crystal Palace and Union Berlin on June 28. Siena and Torino on June 29.

June News
ST Yussuf Poulsen gets his first cap for Denmark, and scores a goal.

We have signed a new 4 year kit-sponsorship worth £1.6M per year.

We have been given a payroll of £350,000 and a transfer budget of £8.03M.

We have been given £9.29M for Bundesliga television rights.

June Friendlies
RB Leipzig 2 – 2 FC København

Players Released
We have released Niklas Hoheneder, Michael Delura, Thiago Rockenbach, Henrik Ernst, Benjamin Bellot, Fabian Franke, Tom Nattermann and Erich Pickel.

July – Board Confidence
The board is delighted with the way the team is lead. This includes the tight control of payroll. However, they are slightly disappointed with Thiago Rockenbach's departure.

July Interview Offers
Bologna offer on July 1. Napoli offer on July 2. Swansea offer on July 7. Feyenoord offer on July 8. Blackburn Rovers approach on July 16.

July News
The club have announced a new 4 year sponsorship worth £130K per year.

July Friendlies
RB Leipzig 1 – 3 Monterrey
RB Leipzig 2 – 1 Zürich
Bielefeld 0 – 3 RB Leipzig
Racing Colombes 3 – 1 RB Leipzig
RB Leipzig 1 – 1 Braga
RB Leipzig 3 - 1 Cardiff
Aviron Bayonnais 3 – 0 RB Leipzig
Stade Lavallois 1 – 3 RB Leipzig

July Signings
DC Zsombor Klein, 19, Hungary, £1.3M

Our first signing is in from Videoton We want to go young and bring players along “the right way.” We may be a bit of a feeder club for awhile, but that will change with success. Klein has tremendous potential. He is quite slow, but his an excellent marker and has an unparalleled workrate. He could turn into a strong player who could be especially dangerous on attacking set-pieces.

We have loaned Klein back to Videoton for the season.

Spoiler

DM Gustavo Oyenard, 18, Uruguay, £1.3M
Our second signing comes from Uruguay and the club Peñarol. Oyenard is currently a natural DC, but by looking at him, I feel he will project better as DM. His lack of strength and jumping ability, he can also move the ball a bit.

Spoiler

AML Joãozinho, 26, Brazil, £4.4M
With the departure of Rockenbach, we needed a new left winger. And ideally, we will find another right winger. Joãozinho is quick and is very solid across the board. He's going to be a very good player for us. Maybe the best overall player we have on the team now.

Spoiler

GK Oliver Baumann, 25, Germany, Free
With the injury to Damir Kahriman, I decide to look for another goalkeeper. Instead of a short-term or backup option, I find an honest-to-goodness first team type player. Baumann is our highest paid player now, but I think he'll be worth the investment.

Spoiler

German Super Cup
Bulls Lift Super Cup
RB Leipzig 2 – 1 Leverkusen
Goals:
Leipzig: Bender (o.g. 19), Poulsen (57) Leverkusen: Bender (81)
Shots/On Target: Leipzig 7/4 Leverkusen 19/11
Possession: Leverkusen 66/34
Cautions: Leipzig: Politevich (3), Crimi (42), Judt (51), Nestor (90+1)
Man of the Match: DC Sergey Politevich 8.1

Form: Kahriman 7.9, Nestor 6.0, Willers 7.2, Politevich 8.1, Judt 7.6, Crimi 6.9, Oyenard 6.8, Poulsen 6.9, Joãozinho 6.8, Fandrich (sub 64) 6.6, Thomalla 6.4, Frahn (on 64) 6.6

It may be a glorified friendly, but it was on television against a top four Bundesliga side. It's another trophy for the mantle.

The club received £1.05M for the win

Kahriman Injured
GK Damir Kahriman has pulled a hamstring and will miss 4-5 weeks.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote