View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 08:10 AM   #98
Edward64
Head Coach

There seems to be so many wrongs in this article. I don't think the full story is out yet but based on the article ...

The woman was not wrong in reclining. IMO the seats are too upright to sleep. I am often wasted by the time I get on a flight and catch a nap. Not sure if its my imagination but the smaller 50+ seat jets have an "angle" that is more comfortable.

The man was wrong in hitting her seat.

The flight attendant was wrong in not resolving the situation and "rolled her eyes"

The woman was wrong (likely exaggerating) in characterizing it as an "assault"

Delta is wrong is not resolving her complaint after the fact (admittedly she may have had unreasonable demands)

Delta CEO is an ass. Stop reducing space and treating economy passengers as cattle ... bring over Singapore Airlines training and do better

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/w...rnd/index.html
Quote:
Williams was flying from a teacher's convention in New Orleans to a connection in Charlotte, North Carolina, she wrote on Twitter. The footage appears to show she was seated in the second-to-last row in the cabin.
That's when she reclined her chair.

At some point in the flight, the man seated behind her asked Williams "with an attitude" to return her seat to the upright position so he could eat from the tray table, she said.

So she did -- but when he was done eating, she said, she reclined her seat once again.

That's when he started "hammering away," she said. "He was angry that I reclined my seat and punched it about 9 times - HARD," she wrote.
So, Williams started recording him.

Last edited by Edward64 : 02-15-2020 at 08:30 AM.
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote