View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 05:25 PM   #294
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
If you have points with an airline, a flight to Asia isn't the worst way to spend them. I'm guessing he doesn't, though

SI

We're saving up points for an international trip in 2024. We've already got about 200K Chase Rewards points, which can be transferred to a bunch of different airline partners. Likely going to the UK, as this will be the first real off-this-continent trip we're planning to take so I figure we should start basic. I've been studying up on the best ways to make the most of those points and limit the cash outlay. Virgin Atlantic is pretty good points-wise, but the fuel and other charges they pass on are insane.

I haven't looked specifically at Asia, but I get a bunch of alerts of deals all over the place and recently, it's been Europe. Just checked my trash bin, and none have been to Asia.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote