View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 12:36 PM   #84
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Yeah, I'm "in a zone" right now. Strangely, the same traits that contributed to me gaining weight very quickly are probably working to help me lose it quickly. I'm clearly an "all or nothing" type eater. Now that I've spent 5 weeks eating small, healthy portions, I'm able to eat even less than I'm supposed to and it doesn't bother me. Conversely, when I wasn't watching what I ate and was just going for what tasted good, I could eat 2 or 3 times a normal portion and it wouldn't bother me, either. Which is not good, but now that I'm on a downward trend, it's become beneficial.

I think I'm on a 1600-1700 calorie plan, but I bet I'm eating only 1000-1200 calories a day. And even adding in the workouts, I don't feel like I don't have energy or anything like that. So I'm going to ride this until it stops!

And I hear you about time for workouts. I leave for work at 7am and get home around 6pm, and by the time we eat and put the kids to sleep, I've got just enough time to get in an hour at the gym until it closes at 9pm. But I only go a couple of time during the week because then I feel like I'm neglecting my wife. It's tough.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 10-16-2006 at 12:37 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote