View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 07:47 AM   #100
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Hey guys. Any recommendations for a digital scale that is accurate for weight and body fat? I'd like to find locally (walmart, sears, etc.) that is reliable. Thanks.

I'm 6'4", 240, and would like to drop 25-40 lbs. I lose weight quickly if I actually workout. A good scale would help.

I'm not sure which digital scale to recommend, but we bought ours at IKEA. It doesn't measure body fat or anything like that, but it's worked out for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
As far as the diet goes, low carb is the way for me, unless something at the doctor's visit forces me in another direction. The foreman grill is out for ease and speed of preparing meat, and i'll be making a grocery store run tomorrow or Saturday to get things going.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. Antmeister and I have lost a decent amount of weight on lowcarb. We started out on Atkins (March '05) and thanks to the good 'ol doc's diet, I lost over 30 lbs. We kinda stopped for a bit but thankfully I never re-gained the weight. After the 30 lb. weight loss, I started South Beach and lost over 10 lbs. I haven't lost as much on South Beach, but I enjoy the variety of food.

If you want info on South Beach, I have a few files with Induction Friendly foods, sample menus, and "legal" foods on second and third phase.

Welcome aboard Radii, lordscarlet, and Fouts and good luck

Last edited by Lorena : 11-03-2006 at 07:49 AM.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote