View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 01:32 PM   #265
muns
Pro Starter

We are disappointed that 5 star All-American 6'3 SG Jospeh Thomasson didn't commit last sim, but we still lead on him, and expect him to commit this month. We need to land a good one to try and keep up with the rest of the PCC and freaking San Francisco (God Damn Vaugh Griffis)

Not sure what to expect against UCLA and Washington

In the UCLA game they have the advantage rebounding, and exploiting a SF match up that favors them tremendously.

We hope to counter that with the best rebounder in the nation with JC Quiles, who we hope will put a dent in their rebounding advantage, and then our PG match up. 6'4 Freddie Nation vs. 5'10 Michael Hoffman seems like favorable matchup to us.

UCLA has the edge though as they are at home.

In the Washington game, I don't think we stack up well against them either.
Nelson will have trouble guarding SG-Italo Malocco and Dante Douglas will have trouble with their stud C- Francis Calhoun. I think Fenton also gives Freddie Nation some trouble holding on to the ball all in which gives them a pretty nice advantage.

I think the only way we stay in this game is if we don't turn the ball over, and can somehow have our guards grab some offensive rebounds for extra shots. While Washington is great on the boards, our guards should be able to challenge them in that area. It's a stretch but that's the only way I see us staying in the game.

Either way it should be a fun slate of games, and I am praying that we don't start off the PCC 0-2. I would happily take a 1-1 start and call that a win for our program
muns is offline   Reply With Quote