View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 01:27 PM   #552
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Hello all,

As the first Jury member I have a unique perspective on this as I got to see ti all play out and got to "see" every new jury member join me with a bit of a bitter taste in their mouth. I too was a bit bitter about getting voted off at first, but have let the stewing rest. (beyond the problems I have with the ruleset and the game itself which will be brought up in the thread roundup/conclusion)

To all -
(1) Why should the other player win over you? (I won't accept a "they shouldn't either) I want to know what they did that makes them deserve the title of Survivor.

(2) What move in this game do you feel progressed you the furthest along?

(3) What move that you did do you regret the most? What would you have done different looking back now?

(4) If you were a woodchuck how much wood would you chuck?

(5) Pick a number 1-20?

1) Kind of discussed it in earlier posts, but if you feel people who got their "hands dirty" deserve it more despite my explanations of why I didn't get mine as dirty, than you should vote for Chesa or Maple over me. I played it slightly different because I had to due to my lack of messages in the later stages due to my Health problems.

2) Two moves for me moved me along. Getting that core alliance on day 1 with the players I wanted to have one with was huge and sticking with it despite chances to break it late in the game. With all this talk about why didn't you break up the alliance and take so and so with you to the Final 3, I don't think people are giving us enough credit for a power move on day 1 that served us well to the very end of the game.
-Second was the move to take out Hoops-from the posturing in the thread to try to keep the Villagers tribe intact as long as possible and to make him believe he was a member of our core alliance all the way to being the one to take the lead in taking him out. It eliminated my strongest physical opponent and someone I couldn't beat in the Final 3. In the end I think it really forced the core alliance to stay together more than anything else.

3) Well I regret the move to take out Hoops from a personal standpoint given his reaction because that certainly wasn't how I wanted him to feel about me coming out of this game. I would have made more contact with the tribe members not in my alliance before and after the merge. But that could have backfired on me if/when I betrayed any agreements we might have had based on those added conversations. Still I should have tried harder there.

4)oh no the crazy out of nowhere Survivor question! Every jury must have them, its a rule! Hmmm, if I were a woodchuck, I would chuck enough wood to survive by while not taking down the whole forest.

5)I hate it when jury members ask this question on Survivor! But if I must, I will go with three-my lucky number and the amount of members in my alliance.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote