View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #557
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I want all three of you to tell who in your view was most responsible for making sure guys like HeyBrad and Darth did not ally with Racer and I after we were campaigning they non allied village members needed to ally with us?
Actually, the key person as far as keeping the tribe united after the merge wasn't any of the three of us... it was Heybrad. He was the first one to send an "everyone stay together" message to the group, and was also one of the drivers behind the vote for Danny.

My understanding is that Hoops was also instrumental in making sure Darth didn't jump, and also intentionally played a distraction role when you and Racer were trying to convince people on the main thread.

All that said, I never really got the sense that you guys had a good shot at flipping any votes until it was down to just Racer and he almost pulled off a 2-2-2 split. And I blocked that move with my vote. Your best chance before that was when Racer gave Danny the idol instead of SunDvls -- it was a 50/50 shot, and if you'd been right it would have changed everything.

Last edited by Maple Leafs : 06-24-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Maple Leafs is offline   Reply With Quote