View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #559
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Actually, I do have one question.

I want all three of you to tell who in your view was most responsible for making sure guys like HeyBrad and Darth did not ally with Racer and I after we were campaigning they non allied village members needed to ally with us?

I honestly don't know, you'd have to ask brad and darth that I think. I played my part by responding to Brad in thread when I was out of PM's and he sent us a PM about hearing rumors that he was being voted out. I think that was the point in the game that happened. I also campaigned in thread against you both when you started trying that. I tried to play on their loyalty to the Villager tribe despite us being merged, telling them we deserved to go to the Final Six based on how many challenges we won when were in the Villager tribe together and that our core six was still more trustworthy than the former Werewolves who (and quite rightly) were trying anything to stay in the game, and couldn't be counted on to remain loyal for the rest of the game over the rest of us Villagers.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote