View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 10:47 PM   #20
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
With all due respect - you're not in the weight loss dynasty thread and you're not a weight-loss expert. "Eat more and exercise more" isn't going to help someone that wants or needs to lose a significant amount of weight lose that weight.

And the changes PilotMan is making aren't part of a "fad diet" - they're part of a lifestyle change and a change in his relationship with food.

"Meat here or there" isn't an unhealthy lifestyle necessarily. It may work better for some people than for others.

I am not claiming to be an expert, just sharing some thoughts. Oh and I struggled with my weight throughout my childhood and early adult life. And even now, I have to always be conscious of it. I have always had a slow metabolism and obesity runs on my moms side of the family. Her dad died of heart problems in his 50's as he weighed over 450 pounds. I personally weighed 300 pounds and was obese when I was 14. And after losing weight doing extreme calorie reduction that was unsustainable, weighed back at 325 pounds and was obese when I was 20.

But oh forgive me, I have not posted in the dynasty thread
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote