View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 11:47 PM   #74
beargrowlz
High School Varsity

2013 PREASEASON (Spring)

2013 PRESEASON

Spring, 2013

From the looks of the development of players on our roster, it's going to be a rebuilding year for us. Lots of young, potential talent, but aside from wideout and the corners, mostly just raw potential - so we'll be using this year to develop that potential. Makes me realize once again just how much of a lost opportunity last season was. Spilled milk and all.

As always, we've got our permanent game against Notre Dame. Every season there's one PAC-10 team we don't play - this year that school is Stanford. And after the way they kicked our ass last season, can't say I'm sorry about not playing them this year. We travel to Ohio State this year as the second half of a home and home series. That leaves us one slot on our schedule. I'll be looking for an easy tune-up game for Week 1 before Notre Dame comes in Week 2.

We're ranked 28th in the preseason BCS. Might be a little high even. Hard to tell at this point. I'm going to see if Navy (#96) will play us at the Rose Bowl Week 1.

Stage 1: Navy rejected my offer. Fresno State is offering us an away game. I'm not interested. Will need to find another tune up. Let's see. Clemson keeps offering me their job, let's see how bad they really are. I'll offer a home and home.

Stage 2: Clemson accepted the home and home offer. That'll fill our schedule for 2013. Here's a look at it.

Code:
The College Years 2013 University of Southern California Trojans Schedule BCS Team Rank: 28 Rival: UCLA Stadium Capacity: 96,600 Season Tickets Sold: 92,400 Week Opponent Result Attendance Weather Television 1 CLEMSON 2 (15) NOTRE DAME 4 at Ohio State $$5 at Oregon $$7 ARIZONA $$8 at Washington State $$9 OREGON STATE $$10 at (46) Arizona State $$11 (26) CALIFORNIA $$12 WASHINGTON $$14 at (10) UCLA Home Games in ALL CAPS $$-Conference Games, ##-League Championship Games, **-Post-Season Games

-20-
beargrowlz is offline   Reply With Quote