View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 07:11 PM   #51
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Apr 1 – Land Tech increase

June 20 – Liege joins me when I ask them to switch to Protestant

July 19 – France has a border dispute event with us and as a result, I gain claims for war for Berry, Bourbon and Nemours. I don’t gain them as cores I can just take them with justification.

Sept 2 – I put Holland in our Sphere of Influence

Sept 5 – Now I get a Boundary Dispute on France, which I push. I have gained a core on Lyonnais

Nov 11 – After working on it for a long time, I try to pass Hofgericht, and this time, I succeed

Dec 4 – Flanders is now Protestant

Dec 5 – RM: Ansbach

Dec 19 – I have inherited The Palatinate. This is good, because we have the land, and bad, because I lose an elector as we get closer to obvious close of Francois I’s rule.

Worms – This 19193 Protestant Rheinlander province sees the wine trade as its primary source of income. 37.38 ducats are made for us. Both it and Pfaltz have the same structures, level 2 fort, constable, marketplace, workshop, trade depot, training fields, armory, courthouse and church. It is a core of The Palatinate and us. Worms is located next to Pfaltz, Alsace, Trier, Koblenz and Metz.

Pfaltz – Right next to Worms is another wine province, as the 20556 Rheinlanders make 35.50 ducats. It has the same buildings as Worms. It is also a core of us and The Palatinate. It is next to Worms, Ansbach, Baden, Mainz, Alsace and Koblenz

Franken – This province is off the east past Ansbach and is unconnected to my other provinces. Catholic, core of The Palatinate and me, just a constable and level 1 fort. It has wine, 52178 Bavarians and 43.61 ducats. Despite the financial value, it has no value to me, but no one wants it, not even Bavaria. It is next to Ansbach, Bamburg, Dresden, Oberpfaltz, Sudety, and Ulm.

While Worms and the nearby area was never a part of the Duchy of Burgundy, it was the capital of the first Kingdom of Burgundy more than a thousand years ago.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote