View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 10:11 AM   #370
Easy Mac

I think fast pass options and Dining opens up 6 months prior to the date, and you need to get the reservations ASAP for dining. The magic bands will be shipped to you ahead of time. (you may be able to pick them up at the hotel as well, I don't remember). We did the My Disney Experience, but my wife set it up once we got there. I do remember we got a pretty surly customer rep, but it was definitely worth it. We got a lot of good pictures with all 3 of us instead of it always just being my wife and kid (since I'm the cameraman).

I really like the magic bands, it works perfectly every time and just makes everything so much more streamlined.

We're shaping our plan. Fairly certain we're going to do Magic Kingdom 1 day, 1/2 day at Hollywood Studios/Animal Kingdom, 1 day at Epcot, 1 day at the hotel (church day/downtown disney/pool day), then maybe 1 more day at Magic Kingdom or just fly home.

After going to Six Flags over Georgia, I just really miss how easy and clean everything at Disney is. Yes, 4 days at Disney has still been about 30x more expensive than family season passes at Six Flags, but everything just really is that much more enjoyable.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote