Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 12:45 PM   #89
PilotMan
Head Coach

J1: 38-37 Drydon

J2: 39-36 Drydon

J3: 38-38

Lee Drydon has won his first match of his career. What a performance! It was obvious that the knockdown played a large part in the decison. J1 had Drydon winning and additional round, J2 had Drydon winning 3 rounds, and J3 had Drydon winning one, Norman winning two, and even for one.

This is a good win for the organization. It will go a long way toward building us up.

The next week, I received a call from the mananger of Heavyweight fighter, Ric Arlos. He was descibed as an untested rookie looking to break on to the scene. His manager seemed to think that a fight with Niall Beaumont would be the way to go, and they were willing to pony up 77k to sweeten the offer.

Arlos is a similar fighter to Beaumont, in that he has power, and reasonable accuracy. However, he is mearly average defensively, and his chin is untested. He seemed like a good match for my winless warrior so I said go ahead and book the match for the second week of January of next year.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote