Thread: Ping: Drunk Guy
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 01:21 AM   #924
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdaily
I'm back. The nurse dumped me after a month. Not 'open enough' apparently. Even though there is jack shit to be open about. Just because she was fucking verbally and then physcially abused in a 4 year relationship doesn't mean I'm hiding shit in my past. WTF is wrong with women?

edit - this is precisely why the nice guy never wins. If I had said 'I impregmated some underaged bitch 5 years back then ran out on the child, but still owe $700 on custody payments, I hope you'll be okay footin' some of the bill,' she'd be fucking crazy over me.

You need to come and join me in BKK, my friend. Just for a week. I'm not a womanizer by any means, but it's like fishing with dynamite over here! Regardless of what people say about this place there are plenty of nice girls to be had by all. I hear the girls here are even open to "relationships" if you're in to that particular form of masochism.