View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 02:58 PM   #308
Umbrella
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Mike View Post
Who should I be selling? I have a full 20 man roster and I stupidly wasted Hero points i think on buying a 10 pack of Heroes, so I have guys just sitting there waiting to be added.

I'm thinking I can sell my 1* Yelena Belova and my 1* Venom, who both only have 1 extra cover in them, to add a 2* Captain Marvel (have 2 covers) to my team.

Yelena is my least favorite 1*. As Sack was saying, you really only want 1* characters for two reasons. The first is to be able to complete DDQ. Iron Man and Juggs are the best options since they don't have a 2* equivalent. For me, Iron Man is the only 1* I have rostered. Just to warn you, Sack has a soft spot for 1* Spidey.

The other reason for 1* is you need them while you build up your 2* players, which should be your focus right now. DDQ tacos is the best way to do this. Also, as Sack mentioned, clear as much of the prologue as you can. Lots of ISO, and quite a few 2* covers (Wolverine, Thor, and Storm, if I remember correctly).

I like all the 2* except Bag Man and Hawkeye. Bag Man you can only get from PvP, which I rarely play, so no worries there. Hawkeye's powers are all timed, and I can never seem to get them to fire before they are matched. I know there are some players that don't like Moonstone, but against certain opponents, she can save the day.

I love Black Widow once her blue gets going. Teaming Thor's yellow with Daken can cause serious pain for the enemy. As mentioned, Magneto teams well with Storm and Black Widow. Storm is awesome too, but she is a bit squishy, so you need to protect her. Bullseye's purple is pretty great. Nothing like only taking 1 point of damage on every turn. Ares flat out destroys enemies, but for whatever reason, his covers are hard for me to get. Captain America is really powerful once he's leveled up, but he's not so great initially.

Captain Marvel isn't one of my favorites, but her red is useful against enemies that create shields, and Sonic Boom can pack a serious punch once it gets some covers and levels.

Bottom line, if you are short on roster spots, picking which 2* to concentrate on is personal choice. Except Bag Man. He is universally hated.

Last edited by Umbrella : 10-07-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote