View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 08:17 PM   #312
dunkem
Mascot

1* Spidey is awesome... too bad we can't champion him up to a higher level. I've tried him with Bullseye a few times to try and get the Black murderous aim off. It's glorious when it works. While risky due to his low health, if I have a red/blue/yellow like Iron Man or Magneto along with a green/purple black like Iron Fist or Bullseye, I'll sometime bring spidey in because he's always in the background. Only mass attacks will screw you. They really ought to switch 2* spidey with 1* spidey...

Freakin hate Carnage in any latest PVE...... not because i can't beat him, but because he kills my health

Hawkeye's best compliment, in my opinion, is Quicksilver with his black and it's usually fairly quick if you have blues on the board. You can match five anything with him if you see the pattern. 3* Widow is good with Hawkeye too, but you might be blowing up your own stuff with her green reticle and/or you might be short on pinks for Hawkeye because you just collected them all.

I just got a Dino too... looking at his powers, I don't think he's much better than he used to be... probably gonna be sold off especially if he doesn't come around often as Sack said.
dunkem is offline   Reply With Quote