View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 07:42 PM   #322
dunkem
Mascot

Sam Wilson is great in this current PVE. I use him with Cyclops and Iron Fist. Cyclops is an asskicker so whatever Fist's attack tile doesn't cover, Cyclops will clean up.

Regarding 2* to 3*, been there a few months ago and I'd say you need your roster spots for 3* building. If you got a couple guys with multiple covers and they're guys you'd use later, I'd keep em. Devil Dino.... meh.. Jean Grey, strong as she is fully covered, a little bit niche. Cyclops... awesome. XFW, yeah, you might get covers for him eventually, but his usability is limited (as with most wolverine variants it seems).

3* Sam Wilson, during the transition from 2* to 3* never made my roster to keep because he's pure defense and niche. He eventually came on to my roster when I caught two or three of his covers in PVE/PVP's and ended up building him.

3* Falcon, 3* Spidey, and 3* Blade? I don't have 3* spidey rostered, but I guess it'll work most of the time as long as the sole Blade red strike tiles are produced. Without it, might be a long haul even with the super defense. Love 1* spidey, but 3* spidey.... he's in the Falcon/Loki/Dr Octopus defensive boat for me. Now that I have a bit of roster flexibility, maybe I can fit them in. Loki's my next defensive project... since he's such a pain to work around when I've played against him.
dunkem is offline   Reply With Quote