View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 12:31 PM   #348
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Mike View Post
I have basically enough ISO on hand to get Daken to champion level and then put the covers in him, but I also have extra BW covers around so I'm trying to get get her to champion first before hers expire.

I usually use Storm, juggernaut and spidey for the 1* DDQ, but I will probably just keep the ones you said can't be locked out.

I usually get about 1500 ISO from the daily alliance bonus. I know my alliance bonuses for pve suck. If there's a spot open in SQUID, I'll take it because I'd rather play with people I know.

play as many lightning round seed fights as you can (typically 3-10 of those available right as the lightning rounds begin; the first one just went off, and the next is at noon Pacific). I typically get 3+ 2* covers per lightning round, which is a nice way to build up 2*/get champion rewards.

Next open roster spot in SQUID is yours. I was 'bout to boot a guy who'd been inactive for a week, but the jerk showed up and played a fight.

What I'll do is PM you as soon the next boot candidate rolls around. I'll boot 'em, take the alliance private, and that way you can apply directly for the spot and I can get you in that way.

Ordinarily it'd be cake to look at the rosters and go 'oh that guy only has four characters that's not a long-termer' and open a spot that way, but my pruning over the months has actually given SQUID a pretty reliable crop of members (finally), so there's no low-hanging fruit.

But the next spot is definitely yours.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote