View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 10:25 AM   #35
PilotMan
Head Coach

The Mrs and I left home on April 12. She came along, we drove out to Denver road trip style over 4 days, hitting things here and there. I did about 30 days worth of training with a new hire a my first officer. Days off early on were spent going here and there in the car, Bolder, Breckinridge, Springs, Wild Animal Sanctuary. Days off later were spent resting.

Most of training started at 4a, which was painful. The Mrs is vegan with food allergies and Denver is fantastic and puts Cincinnati to shame. It's even better than NYC. (Kansas is a wasteland of options) Just fantastic options. We had 2 different "evaluations" and then the final check ride Thursday. All passed.

The Mrs and I hit the road again and finally get back home again today, after another 4 days on the road. Highlights coming back were the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum and Ted Drew's Frozen Custard (hadn't been there in 10+ years. Still amazing). In total 40 days. I'll be in a real airplane again, in the left seat, on Wednesday. It's gonna be a blast!

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote