View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 07:57 PM   #8
gstelmack
Pro Starter

We already have some of it with Leadership / Wants Winner / etc. Really I'd rather see the Red Flag expanded a bit, and a bit more pertinent info about what's going on. I'd like to see players get Disgruntled / Unhappy with a reason - no playing time, hates that the other WR is getting the ball more, can't stand player X in the locker room (and cool if like 15 guys say they can't stand player X), annoyed that so-and-so got a huge $30million 1 year deal, ticked off that you released player Y that he liked, disappointed he hasn't been given a contract extension, and a lot of it modified by having strong leaders on the team to overcome the issues. Plus I need to know things like "slacking off in practice", "digging in hard on contract negotiations", "WR runs wrong route because he has not played with QB enough", etc. Things like cohesion, affinity, playing time, and contract grievances are one big package that are separate with effects you never have explained to you aside from the fact that "Demanding Trade" means "Won't Sign an Extension". Everything else is just guesswork, we have no clue how "Mild Conflict" is affecting the team aside from knowing that it's worse than "Affinity".