View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #556
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Right, Darth should be protected. Okay, I am less concerned about leaving jeff/Darth untested through tonight, so long as PF is paying attention (and it looks like he is; he just posted).

I am also leaning toward jeff talling the truth. I'll be honest, I would be shocked if jeff is a wolf. My read on him all game has been good, and although I'm no hoops, I'm not usually so off either.

Why does that matter? Consider the roles then for the village (calling BS on J23 at the moment): seer, BG, duke with BG inheritance powers and lovers (at least). We had a fake seer and a cultist, which I'll call a draw. Point is, though, that's a lot roled villagers with some power. As such, I just can't see the wolves having just two, which had been my thinking from my night time post. They must have three wolves, and for sure, one of the three I already scanned is a cunning wolf, because there aren't enough uncleareds, otherwise.

Going with that, even though my vibe leans more toward villager now, I have to agree that saldana is definite possibility as a wolf.

He does seem to be the forgotten man here, and J23 does seem to be drawing attention away and toward himself.

UNVOTE JEFF61
VOTE SALDANA

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote