View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 09:50 AM   #398
QuikSand
lolzcat

So, a pretty busy real life week for me, have not really gotten into the stuff very much…

Interesting situation as of today, or really yesterday, with the overall market… It appears there is a massive glut of 95 rated players from the Super Bowl sad, and the market has plunged on those cards in particular. They are selling at an unbelievably low price of about 3.4 coins per training… Well below any level we have seen this whole year. The funny thing is, that apparently sets the market for training, but the rest of the unexciting cards have not followed suit… So buying 95 rated cards from any other set, or just about any other card other than this particular channel of 95s… You are paying a training price of more than four possibly close to five. That is unusual, in my limited experience.

I don’t really have any direct use for any of these 95 Super Bowl cards, but I suppose I will buy a couple just in case this ends up being an absolute floor for training prices. It seems like relatively low risk to do so.
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote