View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 12:22 AM   #155
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

RB Aaron Witt - Looks like a good RB, the best I’ve had yet in this dynasty. He’s not great or anything. He’s not above 78 in any stat other than carrying. Only 59 breakaway and 53 3rd down. Not a great catcher. 75 and 78 on short yardage and ypc skills. He’s not awesome, but is his solid and we are paying 4+ million for him each of the next three years, so we are paying him. 7th year
FB Kendell Freeman - An import from San Antonio. I like him enough to not search for a a replacement immediately. 2nd year
TE Cameron Cleeland -We have him for one year, and he’s pretty saucy.
WR Moe Paradis - In order to have a real offense from the beginning, I bought it. I picked up a RB, WR, WR, TE and QB in free agency immediately. Moe is really strong and just 6 years in.
WR Terrell Owens - He is our #2 guy despite his age. Pretty cheap too.
C Gerard Wright - We are starting our 4th round rookie to see if he can develop quickly into a real player.
OG Conrad Cloutier - 5th year, and pretty solid.
OG Doug Brzezinski - Not that good.
OT Randy Long - Not great, but hopefully sufficient. 6th year
OT Alan Buckner - A one year hope
P Edward McConnell - I really like him, he’s not amazing or anything, but he’s strong. 2nd year
K Neil Ford - No better than okay but the best I could acquire this year
DE Mo Poston - With a busted rookie, we will be starting this overpriced career backup.
DE Norbert Rivera - A good run stopping DE, but lousy at getting to the QB
DT Ross Meadows - I love him love him love him. Defensive RotYear perhaps?
DT Ralph Loverne - Also really good too, although greener.
LB Conrad O’Neal - He is a studly LB in his 7th year that we can rely on for years to come
LB Shawn Barber - Meh
LB Dexter Coakley - More meh. Mere patches
CB Erik Whalen - One year patch, not even that good. Might be a solid nickel back for another team
CB Keith Martinez - Him too
S Russell Tuttle - He’s not as green as he was when we picked him up in the expansion draft.
S Billy Joe Williams - Superfluous at San Antonio and starting here due to a lack of good players

PR/KR = CB Deon Reese, Devin Reid

I am not a fan of the roster. There are some good pieces, especially at the DT and skill positions. Lbs corps, secondary, are woeful and the O Line is suspect, with an average K.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote