View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #159
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 - We defeat the now 0-5 Broncos 17-10. Game MVP Eric Whalen with two picks. Terrell Owens got a 37 yard TD. Witt rushed another in from inside the 10. Witt had 87 yards on 17 carries. Alcott had a poor passing day with 12 of 36 for 129, 1:2 ratio.

OG Rich Tylski is out VERY LONG TERM with a Torn Rotator Cuff. I IR him. I sign OG Danny Millner for a year. DT Loverne is now questionable. CB Martinez is doubtful and placed on inactive list.

Week 6 - We lose to 5-1 Oakland 19-10. Terrell Owens catches a 35 yard TD for our only TD on the day. Alcott through up 3 picks. Evans and Reese each had picks. Evans was starting in Martinez’s place. Paradis is now doubtful. I deactivate him.

Week 7 - We are slammed by the Colts 33-3. I’ll skip the stats on this one.

Week 8 - We manage to right the ship, barely, 14-10 against the Jets. Witt rushed for a score and Rex Hanks, starting with Paradis down, caught another. Game MVP was LB Conrad O’Neal with a sack and 15 tackles. Cam Cleeland is out with Arthroscopic Knee Surgery. I throw him on IR and sign TE Byron Chamerlain.

Week 9 - BYE

My C has been knocked crazy so Mike Compton will start. Martinez is healed.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote