View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 10:15 PM   #183
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 14 - 42-13 over the Jets. Witt is Game MVP with 4 rushing Tds, 149 yards, 27 carries. Clements hits Kelly and Hanks for scores. Whitefield, Morabito and Crownheart each grabbed picks. Wright added 4 KRB.

S Mitchell Joyner is doubtful and deactivate.d

Week 15 - 31-21 over the Dolphins. LB Derek Castle is Game Mvp with a sack and a pick. Witt had 93 yards and 2 rushing yards on 23 carries. Clements had a poor day. Lee and Kwan each had 3 sacks, and DT Meadows added 2 sacks. Massive pressure. O-Neal and Castle each had sacks on the day too. Wright had another 4 KRB. Syron recovered a fumble for a TD. We recovered 4 fumbles on the day, but gave up two - Crownheart, Morabito, Kwan got fumble recoveries.

TE Ed Gardener is dinged to questionable but I’ll start him.

Week 16 - With the Patriots fighting for a playoff spot, we win 28-14. Game MVP Leon Morabito again. 2 picks and 5 solo tackles. Clements fumbled twice - ick. He hit Gall and Lynn for score.s Rouen returned a kickoff 92 yards for a score. Witt had 82 yards and aTD on 14 carries. Clements was 12 of 23 for 194, 2:0. Gall had exactly 100 yards on 6 grabs. Kwan had a sack and ahalf. Rouen added a pick.

We must play this week for a bye. I deactivate a few of our injured players. Paradis is back.

Week 17 - We edge the Jets 16-14. Witt is the Game Mvp and the lone scorer. 117 yards on 22 runs. Clement shad an off day with 3 picks. Gall had 10 catches for 147 yards. S Whitfield had a pick.

We have a bye and should be #1 because we beat the 12-4 Steelers.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote