View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 12:18 AM   #187
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team Awards:

Offensive Player of the Year: RB Aaron Witt. Witt set a record for the most rushing yards in a season this year and tied the one for most rushing TDs. Witt had an incredible season, and one defiantly worth rewarding with this trophy.
Defensive Player of the Year: DE Phil Lee. Lee was brought in as someone I knew could get the job done and he did not disappoint despite his age. Welcome aboard, Phil!
Special Teams Player of the Year: K Olindo Mare. He has a solid season, with a few games where he just pulled out everything and got us the win.
Rookie of the Year: CB Leon Morabito - No question that selecting him was the right move. He played better than Huntley and Crownheart and he was a rookie! I love him! Let’s just hope he can continue at this level for the rest of his career.
Heart Award: OG Kenneth Kacyvinski - This undrafted FA from Richmond was roped into starting for us when our drafted OG dropped a lot in camp. He would go on to notch 25 KRB, second most on the team. He also had the highest blocking percentage of the starting 5 o linemen. Good job!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote