View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 12:01 AM   #209
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

July 29, 2012
We've signed 18 y/o MF Mo Davies on a free from Aldershot. Fans are excited about the youngster who is advanced mentally and shows some offensive skills as well.
---
We've also added 16 y/o GK prospect Rob Fry, who comes from the Ebbsfleet program. He's a long term project but ensures the presence of a regular keeper for the U18s for a while.

---

We've had our loan offer for ML Nathan Lunscombe rejected by the player. Hartlepool was more than willing, he wasn't. Would have been a major addition offensively but oh well.
---
None of the four players we scouted based on the Northern Ireland Trial Day were even willing to consider signing with us. Enjoy sitting at home guys.
---

July 30, 2012
We've risked a switch, naming Frank Sinclair as captain & Graeme Armstrong as vice-captain. Hopefully Armstrong understands the move, I don't imagine anyone will take issue with Sinclair as captain though.