View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #235
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Sept 18, 2012
Our reserves managed a 2-0 win over FC Halifax reserves. A flat first half looked much better after young Billy Lobjoit was subbed in and put us in front at 68'. Lloyd Foot headed home some insurance just three minutes later. Quite a few strong outing, disappointing to see Ian Breckin - the captain for the match of all things - get sent off for a stupid foul worthy of the red card he received. Glen Taylor also had a tough night (5.9)
----

Lincoln managed a draw against Wrexham, meaning that we're now 21st and in the relegation zone based on GD (we're -4, they're -2).
----------

We've signed an interesting prospect, 18 y/o MF Reece Hands, who was available on a free out of the Blackburn system. He's a playmaking CMF who has some remarkable (for us) rating. Came to us for two years at just $150/wk and is considered by the staff as our second best MF behind only Matondo. Got to get him into match shape ASAP.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 04-14-2012 at 10:59 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote