View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 02:42 PM   #46
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

You all are missing the point on the lawsuits. They have nothing to do with the lawyers that can be hired.

To do a lawsuit on someone you simply put in Bold in the thread PlayerA Sues PlayerB.

Quote:
Players may also sue another player. This is done publically in the following format:

SAINTUS CRONINUS SUES CARTUS MANUS

Please use bold and caps for this. Lawsuits will be settled on Day II, and from here out will be settled the day after they are announced.

I don't see anything in the rules that indicated that there can't be 14 lawsuits a day. I also don't see anything that indicates one player can't sue multiple people. The only thing I see is that it indicates there might be some penalty for losing a lawsuit (my guess is losing some wealth perhaps?).

This goes back to my original point that I haven't seen many comment on other than Hoopsguy alluding to my idea.. Whats do we lose from having as many lawsuits brought forth as possible? I think some of you are assuming the lawsuits will definitly show some tendancy for treason if its there, but the rules state there is a chance of that happening. My thoughts on that wording means it might or might not show some signs of treason if its there (perhaps decided by random.org) So it could take people being sued a few times to work out the odds.

I'll go a step further and state, I have no objection if people want to sue me in an attempt to try to find some treasonous tendancies from me. (As well as try to get some of my little wealth that I may have). Just keep in mind if you choose to do so, you have no right to complain if others do it to you.

I'm thinking for day 1, I'll be looking at whom I want to place in arrest (so far no one has given me any thoughts on people to suggest to look at), as well as I'll be considering one or possibly even multiple people I wish to sue as well.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote