View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 03:22 PM   #3
pbot
H.S. Freshman Team

Drivers:
#1 Driver: Sergio Valdes – 20 years old (Spain). 33 months left on his contract. Skills:
• Braking 9
• Cornering 15
• Smoothness 11
• Overtaking 13
• Consistency 11
• Adaptability 12
• Fitness 4
• Feedback 11
• Focus 12
Personality traits: Selfish, Spoilt, Hates Team orders, Born Leader. He is ranked almost 3 out of 5 stars. From what I gather, he’s a talented jerk.

#2 Driver: Aurelie Dembele – 32 years old (France). 9 months left on her contract. Skills:
• Braking 6
• Cornering 12
• Smoothness 9
• Overtaking 8
• Consistency 12
• Adaptability 9
• Fitness 13
• Feedback 11
• Focus 7
Personality trait: Content

Reserve Driver: Caerys Young – 30 years old (USA). 9 months left on her contract. “Skills”:
• Braking 3
• Cornering 1
• Smoothness 4
• Overtaking 2
• Consistency 5
• Adaptability 3
• Fitness 3
• Feedback 8
• Focus 7
Personality trait: Fearless.

So, it seems that Valdes is the future of the team. It says he hates team orders, so I'm not sure if that just means he won't let a teammate pass when ordered, or will he ignore the strategy tactics during a race. Dembele looks to be the solid veteran, probably won't win but should be respectable. According to a message from Valdes, he and Dembele get along well, so that is in her favor I suppose as we look to build some team chemistry. Young offers nothing.

I have begun scouting for replacements for Young. She has no value, I'd like the reserve driver to be someone with potential, or at least able to provide good feedback during practice. No plans to renew her contract, and if I find someone better before that, will show her the door this season.
pbot is offline   Reply With Quote