View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #1257
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragone View Post
If you have infravision, being without a torch means you can only see heat sources, such as people, but not things like cold coins in a coffer, or a chest, and so forth

seems like we should keep a normal supply of them.. i have 3 days left of food and torches as is..

Lets figure out the purchases at the djinni sale now.. i'm thinking herbs and food will be a must..

I bought five additional days of rations at the least Djinn sale, so after today, you will have one day, and I will have six. I am probably good for now, if you want to just by five for yourself, then we'll buy for both of us two sales from now.

As for torches, we also each started with five, right? We should ask Abe if by us joining up we'll be able to conserve the torches, use one for two. If we can just get five more torches, if we're allowed to then use one per day for both of us, five would get us through Day 10 at least.

I definitely agree we need the herbs. I am also looking for a +3 Mace and a Dispel Magic scroll, as I can use those to create an Anti-Mage mace (which I can use because it is a Divine Magic item). I have a Recipe Scroll for making one. But those will be expensive, so that's more as a luxury to look out for down the road.

Other than that, I am open to suggestion. I guess we'll see what is available at the sale.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote