View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 04:07 PM   #182
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Odd reports from last week’s blotter

La Grange, IL —

Two unusual reports showed up in La Grange’s police blotter in the past week, both products of the time of the year.

In the first incident, police responded about 2 p.m. Friday to a report of an intruder in an apartment in the 900 block of South Eighth Avenue.

The report was called in by the resident’s sister, according to records. Upon arrival, police learned the resident had been playing an April Fools prank on her sister. She received a warning.

In the second incident, police received a report about 7:15 p.m. Saturday of a teenage boy who had been at Borders, 1 N. La Grange Road, four straight days for at least 10 hours a day. The caller was concerned he could be neglected.

According to reports, police found the boy was “well dressed, well spoken and appeared to be well cared for.” He told police he was at the bookstore to read over Spring Break.

Police confirmed with his mother that he loves to read, according to reports.

HA!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote