View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 09:35 AM   #4
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Mike View Post
Very worried about the Giants. I get why they drafted Barkley, but I really think Eli is done. Could be another long year, and just my luck that they open the season playing my favorite AFC team

Yeah I agree with you on Eli, but then I have thought that for the past three seasons. I think they are a Eli/Barkley injury away from having a real horrible season (sorry Lathum )

As for my beloved Cards, they could be in for a long season too. Rams and 49ers look like they have the QB they need to become a powerhouse and Rams really built up in the off-season. Cards basically let all their receivers except Fitz go in the off-season, and who knows how long Bradford stays healthy, and we have to turn to Glennon and Rosen. Defense didn't resign Matthieu, and have a lot of unknowns there too, but they were pretty dominant in the preseason, and their head coach has a defensive background.

Luckily they play at home against a Kirk Cousins-less Washington in Week 1, so might be able to ease into the season at least.