View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 06:49 PM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mar, 2223 – The Omior grab the Estreon system

I have found an awesome system in the south called Himpra.
July 2223, I move to incorporate Yildun, next to Bajoil. I need to block off the Omior from expansion this way.

Feb, 2224 – Yildun is ours, we take it just as an Omior construcion vessel arrived here. Gidzerak, a weak system to try and cut off Omior jumping over me again. It just has 6 energy. We also have a tundra world next to Bajiol, and I’ll be bringing it in as well.

AI Controlled colony ships was finished. My next physics tech is Automated Exploration protocols which will help our system survey speed.

April - I moved my other Construction vessel here and it will try to work in Eglore, the system with the planet.

I trade 1000 minerals for credits, and then for comsumer goods

I order a colony ship built

The Omior have killed the defendes in Coggan, and are likely to move up that way.

Nov – I have brought in Gidzerak. Next is Batraq to it’s north. Eglore is ours as well. Batraq finished my influence, so I’ll need to have it build up, I won’t be able to expand further for a while.

May, 2225 – Batraq is ours! We gained a lot of engergy and minerals from these areas, and a bit of tech as well, but nothing serious.

Sept – We have established communciations with the Ixa Empire! They are down, to the left, and far away. We offer them 15 monthly minerals to make them like us. Then we offer a research agreement, and they accept.

Oct – The terraforming of Water Slough finished after we fixed the equipment, and it’s now a Continential world rather than a ocean one.

Tigira Secundus is no longer a colony but now a full planet.

We gained influence after discovereing the Ixa, so now we can build another expansion. I choose Trinitar – south of Eglore, and next to Monakidir and Bajoil

Dec – We finished the Eton Stela dig site, and found tech boosts and a lot of minor artifacts. I send 2 over to our homeworld to be some fun museum exhibits which should help our unity growth a bit there.

Jan, 2226 – We now have new tech, and can use rare minerals! My next choice is Carriers! I also had the valuable Starhold but we can try for that laters.

June – We grab the Scinece Division unity buff for Discovery. This gives our scientists a buff of +2 levels potentially, and an additional research alterantive every time we want to research, rather than the default 3.

Trinitar is now ours and I move my fleet to bring in Kentharum which is next to two systems with planets for us.

Nov – We have run into the Kej

Here we are, the Kej Remnant are in between us and the Ixa. As you can see, we’ll need to quickly move towards them to grab some valuable systems, I am pointing to Kentharom for you as well. We have gained a little influence from meeting them and I can do one more expansion right now.

We offer some minerals, and they accept, and then we announce a science and non aggression pact.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote