View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 02:50 PM   #152
aztarheel
High School JV

Posted by: yanksare

Perspectives from the Posse

I’m back. I had to take care of a little business in the northeast but the Sheriff is definitely back baby. Faithful Fred writes “Isn’t it about time we get rid of this mediocrity? I hate every 4 years having a chance to get LUCKY to get to the sweet 16.”

Patience my friend, one cannot expect a team to dominate every year. It is not as though Coach Victory is commanding Rutgers or other such powerhouses. However, having said that, I would be remiss if I did not mention that with our last disappointing season it appears that Victory may be up to his old ways again.

What could it be this time? Let’s just say that I have it on good authority that Steve”Wait till next year and I’ll get a” Victory will be leaving for greener pastures this offseason. Don’t be surprised to find Charles Barkley rolling into town to take over the Tide and Victory signing up to lead the Tigers of Clemson in his beloved South Carolina.

Until next time, the Sheriff says a Barkley in the hand is worth two Victorys in the bush.
aztarheel is offline   Reply With Quote