Thread: Issue with 6.3a
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
gtmarc
n00b

Hi .... I'm not a commish, but I think I see what's happening. It looks like it might be ok to me.

Take a close look at the 'path' column between your two pictures In the one that shows all the files, it shows the 'path' as 'leaguehtml'. That's the name of the folder in the pic that only shows the folder name.

Can't really tell without exploring the files, but I think this might be two differing views of the same thing. If in the picture that only shows the folder, if you click on the folder, I think it will open up to a view that looks just like the one above.

Don't have any idea why this would change on you.

As a test, try this ... .make a couple of empty folders on your computer somewhere. Try unzipping the old zip into one empty folder, then try unzipping the new zip into the other empty folder. The open up two explorer windows side by side and compare them.

My guess is that you'll get the same thing in both cases. If so, then there's no problem, and you are just for some strange reason seeing a different view of the zip file when you open it up.

If you don't get the same thing in each folder, then I'm a dummy and you should just ignore me.
gtmarc is offline   Reply With Quote