View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 01:36 PM   #29
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

A Look at the Staff:

Hmm this is interesting. I'm positive that the Debug Mode worked at the start of this career and I could see Bill Fotherby's ratings, but I can't see Gill or anyone else's ratings at Manchester United. I didn't really want to see anything other than how old they are, but that is interesting.

Wow! I just looked at my new contract. I go from making 7,000 dollars/week at Wigan to 47,000 dollars/week here! I definitely have to buy a new house.

My new assistant manager is Carlos Queiroz. He has been an assistant manager here for several years, and I wonder if he is upset that I leaped into this job and he didn't get it? Carlos is 57 years old, and he is known in the football world as a great assistant manager with excellent tactical abilities, great at coaching outfielders, excellent with youngsters, excellent at judging ability and potential of players. Basically, he has everything I look for in an AM and he is signed for 3 more years. I hope he serves out that contract. He could be a very valuable ally in deciding who to play and who to sit, particularly on my U18 team.

Dave Ryan is a long time coach with the club who is currently making 4,200/week. He is known as an excellent teacher who is particularly good at working with youngsters. He is best at working with outfield players. He is also quite good at judging player's ability.

John Cooke is a long term coach with the team who is currently making 3,800/week. He is known as an excellent teacher of outfield players who is also particularly good with youngsters. He will be a valuable asset. He is only 49 years old and I hope we can keep him for a long time. His contract expires after this season. I decide to offer him a raise to 4,200/week on a new 3 year deal.

Arthur Albiston is a 53 year old Scotish coach who is also an outfield coach that is superb at working with young players. He is also signed only through this year. He currently makes 6,400/week. I hope to renew his contract. He is asking for 6,400/week on a new deal. I offer him that on a new 4 year deal.

Tony Coton s a 49 year old coach who is a very good keeper coach. He isn't that good at working with youngsters. He is currently making 5,600/week. He is signed for 3 more years.

I plan on pursuing one more keeper coach who is among the best in the world if I can find one. I also plan on pursuing one more good outfield coach.

The club only has 2 physios!

Garry Armer is a 45 year old physio who is excellent at treating patients. He is currently signed for 2 years at 1,750/week.

Neil Hough is a long time Manchester Utd Physio who is currently making 4,800/week. He has a great reputation as an excellent physio.

I plan on hiring 2 more physios.

We currently have 4 scouts:

Derek Langley is a 50 year old long time scout. He is very good at judging current ability, and excellent at judging future potential. He currently makes 1,450/week.

David Bushell is a 51 year old long time scout. He is excellent at judging current ability, and even better at judging potential. He makes 2,000/week for the next 2 years. I hope we can keep him around for a long time.

Mick Brown is a 59 year old long time sout who is considered superb at judging current and future ability. He is signed for 3 years at 1,250/week.

Roy Keane is a former player who became a sout last year. He is very good at judging current ability and excellent at judging potential. He was one of my favorite Manchester players. He is signed for 2 years at 1,200/week. I look forward to working with him.

I don't think we need any more scouts at this moment, unless there is a top notch scout out there just looking for work.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote