Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 11:33 AM   #3
PilotMan
Head Coach

I am not sure how this is really going to go. I have gotten away from UHB for a while, and I always said that as soon as I had my laptop I would run a new dynasty. I am not an overly gifted writer so the whole first person thing may prove to be difficult. I will do my best and hold out as long as I can.

I am using an older game called World Championship Boxing Manager, or WCBM for short. It is not the same as the old VGA boxing game. The game starts out with a boatload of fighters and I have opted to start with an empty stable and lots of fighters. Historical fighters are also included and they are at different points in their careers. There is one title for each of the 8 weight divisions and about 200 fighters for each weight class. Intermixed with the historical fighters are the fictional fighters.

The point of the game is to find and sign fighters, set fights and raise my reputation to get top ranked fighters to come to my stable, and to make it into the Hall of Fame.

If anyone has any questions let me know.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote