Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 11:50 AM   #10
PilotMan
Head Coach

Second week of March

Peter O’Connell took a 12 round - Unanimous decision win over Gene Tunny.

I lost another 20k here. Luckily I got most of it back with winning bets on Willie Pep and Sonny Liston. For the week I lost a whopping 1k. I really need to start winning some money. This gambling thing may end up being the death of Punishment Inc. Right now the bank statement says that we have about 250k in liquid cash and about 1.6 mil in assets which are the values of the 2 fighter contracts that I hold.

The World Bantamweight Title is on the line this week.

The principles are current world #1 Manny Bionas, 5-14-0 (5), and Xavier Firth the #3, who has a record of 18-6-0 (7). I have no idea who Bionas has been fighting to get that record, but it must be heavyweights, because the guy is a monster. The bookies have Firth as the favorite at 1-3, and Bionas is going off at 5-2. I am laying no money on this one as I have a bad feeling about it altogether.

In other news Rocky Marciano will be fighting Jack Johnson, and Oscar de la Hoya takes on Kid Galvain.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote