Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 01:19 AM   #34
PilotMan
Head Coach

Second week of June 2005

Fight Night-

Lawrence Mcfarlane is ready to go in his second fight as a member of Punishment Inc. I feel so confident that he is going to dominate this fight that I have bet a massive 250k that he wins! Dear God, I hope that I don’t regret this! The payout won’t be that great if he wins, but anyway, how can he lose.

Mike Firth appears to be in fighting shape, but not in top form. McFarlane has been showing steady improvement from the running and road work, but he certainly isn’t anywhere near the peak of his potential. I am looking for another first round TKO.

Here we go:

This fight is set for 6 rounds.

Both fighters came out quick. McFarlane was told to go forth and put the fucker on his ass. He took some punches and got some of his own in. Around 1:10 into the first round Mike Firth took a hook to the ear and went down. He got up at 4 and took the 8 count. He tried to fight back, but it was obvious that the punishment was taking its toll. Another 30 seconds and McFarlance was landing well again. The ref stopped the fight at 2:00 into the first round. Another TKO win for Lawrence McFarlane.

All that money on the line and it earned me a little over 31k. It’s better than a kick to the head.

Mike Firth announced his retirement from the world of boxing after the fight.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote