View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
Cap Ologist
College Prospect

We barely make it through the first month without civil war breaking out on the team. Brewer and Dalembert get into an argument. Two days later, Dalembert and Wallace get into one. Then a few days later, Brewer and Dalembert are pushing and shoving. What to do, what to do. I have the coach tell Brewer and Dalembert to quit fighting and for Wallace to chill out. We'll see how that goes.

It doesn't work. So I cut Rasheed Wallace and sign Tim Thomas instead. Now if Dalembert and Brewer could get along, we'll be ok. Eventually, I realize it's time that one of them has to go. I trade Dalembert to Dallas for Tyson Chandler and three more 2nd round picks. Chandler is also in the last year of his contract.

We're 4-26 heading into the month of January, and I have a hard time believing we even won 4 games. We stink. And it gets worse. We only win one game the rest of the season, and finish with an NBA record 77 losses. Not how I wanted to go down in the record books.

Miami and LeBrenedict advance to the NBA finals but fall to the Lakers in 6. Thank goodness something went our way. Karma continues to go our way as not only do we win the lottery, but Chicago's 1st round pick we acquired via trade turns out to be the 2nd overall pick. Looks like Chicago was pretty much decimated by injuries this season.
Cap Ologist is offline   Reply With Quote