View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 01:20 PM   #64
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post
I personally wouldn't recommend tanking. You need to cross over to playing all the Masters eventually -- your ranking is going to go up, Simms is still getting better. Plus you get better xp for Masters matches than run-of-the-mill ones, and can always play doubles to make the week worthwhile if you expect to lose early. Strong player, better athlete than I've ever had, I'm pretty jealous! I also wouldn't worry so much about the WTC. If you are good enough to compete for #1, you'll be good enough to be on the US team -- it's only 600 points maximum and that's if you win every singles tie you can play. Relatively speaking that's chump change for a Top 5 guy.

Once again, just my .02.
Yeah, I'm leaning against tanking, especially since I need to get my form up near the max soon. Didn't realize I can't play challengers as a top 32 ranked player either.

I'm not talking about the ranking points, I'm talking about training/experience points. I feel like especially as a junior with low endurance, being able to get experience at 1.5/2x fatigue in a JTC is a big advantage (that you've used to the extreme in your Sri Lankan dynasty!)
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote