View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 12:35 AM   #108
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Like Sand in a Sieve

21 January, 1544 – Poland has been annexed by Austria.

15 February, 1544 – Hungary declared war upon Austria. Burgundy joined Austria.

30 April, 1544 – England is now Great Britain after taking Scotland.

Burgundy is currently experiencing some revolts in the lowlands because of converts to Reform. (This game recognizes several different groups of related Christian faiths – Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Reform, and if this game is like its predecessor, Counter-Reform Catholic.)

13 December, 1544 – Tuscany declared war against the Papal States. I’m sort of in a post-war reconstruction right now, and not interested in chasing down Roma. I inform Tuscany that this alliance has served its purpose and now it must come to an end. Again.

1 March, 1545 – Austria and Hungary come to peace terms.

3 November, 1545 – RM: Burgundy

1 December, 1545 – The island of Corsica has declared independence against Crimea and are calling themselves Genoa.

11 March, 1546 – RM: Muscowy

13 March, 1546 – RM: Denmark

1 August, 1546 – Maurice of Orange has arrived. He is a foreign drill instructor. For 50 ducats, I can pay him to increase our land investment and increase our quality slider by one. I agree. A free slider movement in a direction I already wanted to go? Excellent.

5 December, 1546 – To create the We Were Once Bitches of Naxos Club as founding members, Venice and Genoa are now in an alliance. Who will join them? Aragon? Tunisia?

4 February, 1547 – Genoa entered an alliance with Hungary. Unfortunately, Hungary beat us int eh only conflict we had with her, thus ending the club at two.

24 April, 1547 – Tuscany and the Papal States are at peace. We are somehow still allied with Tuscany despite us turning them down. That’s odd.

1 July, 1547 – Our stability rises to 2.

15 July, 1547 – Genoa, the alliance whore, entered into a pact with Saxony.

1 December, 1547 – Our production tech increased by one.

1 January, 1548 – Our land tech increases by one. We can now build Level 2 forts.

I order a large ship, a Caravel, built in Naxos. This is in anticipation of oceanic travels soon.

11 February, 1548 – Venice declared war upon us. Genoa and Novgorod joined her. Both of our allies joined us.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote