View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 11:42 PM   #150
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Adding Ginger to Bread

1 August, 1582 – Our great governmental advisor whose great work brought us significant fame and was with our court for decades and decades has passed.

1 September, 1582 - Elias Zeno a level two treasurer, who adds to our trade tech, has arrived in Cyprus. I hire him

20 October, 1582 – Our colony in Halmahera expanded.

1 November, 1582 – Anastatios Loredano, a level 3 government advisor arrived in Palermo. Do I hire him? Here is what I currently have:

Level 2 government advisor
Level 2 trade advisor
Level 1 production advisor

And now a level 3 government advisor. I could fire the level 2, replace him with the level three, and move on. Or, I could replace another with the level 3 government advisor. Like a 1 production advisor? Let’s do that. I drop the production advisor.

13 November, 1582 – Our attempt to set up a colony in Rio de Janeiro has failed. I dispatch more colonists to reattempt.

1 January, 1583 – I order a level 1 fort built here.

28 July, 1583 – We set up a colony in Rio de Janeiro. I order more colonists to follow.

1 January, 1584 – Colonists are sent to Halmahera

25 March, 1584 – Uhoh. Dalmatia has become reformed!

12 April, 1584 – Rio expanded.

1 November, 1584 – Santana is now a part of our patrimony (core province).

1 January, 1585 – I send colonists to Rio.

15 September, 1585 – Rio expanded. More colonists.

20 October, 1585 – Halmahera expanded.

9 November, 1585 – RM: Burgundy

1 January, 1586 – I send colonists to Halmahera

31 May, 1586 – Rio expands.

1 October, 1586 – Abbruzzi and Valencia are part of our patrimony.

1 January, 1587 – Colonists, Rio

31 March, 1587 – RM: Austria

23 April, 1587 – After a lot of diplomats and a lot of money, I have maxed relations with Venice.

July 1, 1587 – I offer Venice annexation, and am told by my advisors that the chance is roughly half and half. Unfortunately, it’s the bad half, because they reject our annexation offer. Our relations drop.

15 September, 1587 – Rio, expansion, more colonists

1 October, 1587 – Our land tech increases

20 October, 1587 – Halmahera expands

1 November, 1587 – Our trade tech increases

1 January, 1588 – I send colonists to Halmahera.

I offer Venice annexation after spending the last half of last year jacking our relations back up with gifts. This time, they accept.

Savoie:

This Lombard Catholic province in the beginning of French country is a cloth province. 24.35 ducats are made annually, split about even, by the 32834 people here. Savoie comes with a temple, marketplace, courthouse and workshop.

Corfu:

Another of the Greek provinces, the island of Corfu has a workshop, temple and courthouse. The sleepy 17885 Orthodox fishers give us 5.31 ducats annually. Venice gave it a level 2 fort.

Sao Tome:

The colony of Sao Tome is adjacent to Rio de Janeiro. It is a sugar colony, currently with 645 settlers here. It features 300 natives, with a low aggressiveness. Four more successful bands of colonists and it becomes a full city.

Venezia:

805712 people work the fishing trade here in the Center of Trade known as Venice. The Lombard Catholics make around 22.84 ducats annually. This is a core province of Austria. The place comes with a shipyard, courthouse, temple, marketplace and workshop. It also has a level 2 fort.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote