View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 10:22 PM   #198
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s start with MAPS!

North Africa:

That’s now pretty boring map. We have all of North Africa ours save for three Portuguese holdings. We also have all of West Africa now save for one random French colony. And we have all of Egypt down to Somalia.

South Africa:

This is also pretty boring I have everything in the Kongo Region, and all colonies save for one French and two Spanish. You can see how much my 4 wars with Kilwa have turned them into a rump state with Madagascar.

South America:

Our first place colonially in Brazil, you can see New Granada in north, and then several nations around us. This is fully occupied. You can also see my financial situation.

North America:

This is all mostly undiscovered by us internally, but you can see only Spain and Portugal colors here save for us in Alaska.

Indies:

We have most, and then you can see Spain and Portugal in the Philippines. We have most of that as well as Papua, Borneo, Sulawesi, and more. You can also see how much our ally Malacca has expanded here without worrying about European intervention.

How about Siberia and Asia:

You can see every Siberian province was taken by us. Pretty low dev, but all at least 3.0 trade good value, and with all of that rich Copper, Fur, and Iron this is very valuable trade goods.

We’ll finish with Europe:

Nice! France is in England and Italy, Spain is northern Italy, Austria still controls the lowlands. Scandinavia has formed.

Nice!!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote